Hardwood Flooring in Corpus Christi, TX
Upgrade your home with engineered hardwood flooring from Allison Flooring America to add value and impress your guests. Our showroom in Corpus Christi, TX, carries engineered hardwood in many colors, grains, and styles. Our team of flooring experts can help you find the perfect fit for your home. We’ll assist you by showing you the different hardwood flooring options from our stock so that you can find the ideal flooring that meets your unique needs. We’ll be sure to consider your current decor, tastes, and performance needs. With our team of flooring specialists, you’re sure to find the perfect floors for your home!
All About Engineered Hardwood Flooring
When you want the traditional look of hardwood but the flexibility of different grade levels, engineered hardwood floors are the best choice! Engineered hardwood flooring is created from laminate layers. This layered design adds stability and prevents the wood from warping from moisture and humidity exposure. A real hardwood veneer at the surface, meaning engineered and solid hardwood looks identical from above. This type of hardwood is more affordable and durable.
Your new engineered hardwood floors are sure to last for generations. They are made to endure heavy foot traffic and exposure to heat and water. We have so many different styles at our showroom that you’re sure to find a hardwood product that matches your decor. Engineered hardwood’s durability makes it perfect for bathrooms, basements, and kitchens. You can have it installed in any room of your home!
The Benefits of Hardwood Flooring
Hardwood offers many benefits that help improve the value of your home and the quality of your life. When you purchase hardwood flooring from us, you’re investing in a quality product from some of the industry’s best brands, including Aquadura H2O, Floorcraft, Downs, Spotlight Values, Kahrs, Mannington, Shaw Floors, and many more. Learn more about our hardwood flooring selection’s great benefits:
- Enhances the look and feel of your home by adding a touch of elegance.
- Low maintenance and easy to keep clean.
- Adds value to your home.
- Solid and durable, meaning it can last for decades and is an excellent long-term investment.
- Helps improve interior air quality.
- Looks great with any decor style.
- Comes in various appearances, colors, styles, stains, and species.
- Improves acoustics in your space.
Keeping Your Hardwood Floors Like New
It’s important to give your hardwood floors the proper care they need to maintain their like-new shine. You can prolong the life of your hardwood flooring by following a few simple steps:
- Sweep and dry mop regularly.
- Put down rugs on high-impact spots and areas exposed to a lot of foot traffic.
- Maintain moisture levels by installing a humidifier in the winter and a dehumidifier in the summer. This helps prevent the wood planks from warping.
- Damp mop your wood floors with soap and water or a wood-specific cleaning solution for a deeper clean.
- If you want your hardwood floors to be extra shiny, you can purchase a wood polish that can be used every 2-4 months.
Professional Hardwood Flooring Installation
Let our trusted and experienced flooring technicians install your new hardwood floors to ensure you receive all the benefits for years to come. We complete each installation with precision and care. Our professional installers have the skills, knowledge, and experience to ensure your hardwood floors are installed correctly. Reach out to our team to learn more about the techniques we use for installing your brand-new, gorgeous hardwood floors. Walk with confidence on your new hardwood floors. We believe in our team of in-house installers and our products so much that we support your purchase with our Ultimate Confidence Guarantee. This guarantee is our promise to you of a quality installation. If you are unhappy with your new floors, we will replace them at no cost to you within 30 days of installation, providing a product of a similar price. We are committed to helping your design aspirations come to life and will find the hardwood floor to match.
Schedule a room measurement and in-home flooring consultation before installing new floors in your home. Our professionals know the exact installation process for each flooring option you choose, including all of the different variations of hardwood flooring. There are just a few steps you, as the homeowner, must take to make sure the installation is perfect:
- Check the installation date
- Remove fragile décor from the room
- Move furniture if necessary.
- Disconnect appliances if necessary.
- Adjust the interior temperature during installation.
Contact us today for help from our experts in choosing the right hardwood flooring for your home. We offer hardwood flooring installation within Corpus Christi, Port Aransas, Sinton, Mathis, and Calallen, Texas.